From precocious middle schoolers to savvy grandparents, whether you’re climbing the career ladder or living out your legacy years, Ultimate Reminders™ for Everyday Life is sure to spark laughter, conversation, contemplation, and bold new action.
A look at what’s inside:
• Do right by your enemies—not to change them, but so they don’t change you. (#50)
• Beware the organization whose response to a burning building is to form a committee. (#322)
• Love those in your care with fierceness and gusto. As my dad once told me, “I’d kick a dragon’s a** for you.” (#420)
You’ll also get:
• How to Handle the Four Kinds of Relationships (p. 4)
• The Best Meatball Recipe on the Planet (p. 92)
• 12 Lessons in Dealing with Loss (p. 54)
• 10 Tips to Make Time Work for You (p. 62)
Read these 437 Ultimate Reminders™ straight through, or pick them up and flip to a random page. Either way, you'll want to keep this book close by, and refer to it again and again!
GINA DeLAPA is America’s Ultimate Reminders™ Coach and the creator of the Ultimate Reminders™ book series. Her wise and witty reminders (“If you don’t like someone, don’t go camping with them”) will make you laugh, stir your soul, and inspire your best.
Gina is also a regular blogger for Huffington Post and a biweekly guest on FOX5 San Diego. She has served as a university career counselor in the Midwest and an adjunct faculty member at her alma mater, the University of San Diego. She is also a proud graduate of Michigan State University.
For more inspiration, life lessons, and laughter, sign up for Gina’s free newsletter at UltimateReminders.com.
ISBN 13: 978-0-9896291-4-0
Publisher: MAESTRO PRESS
Publication Date: 04/15/2016